Welcome to MOBIL-LUX
Attend the Mobil-lux conference and find out how European cities are planning to address the issues.
Developing mobility is a major issue for most European cities and involves a number of challenges, including urban planning, social, cultural, technical and environmental challenges.
Our French- and German-speaking neighbours have all adopted their own specific approaches to mobility. Mobil-Lux is an initiative launched by the Luxembourg Ministry of Mobility and Public Works, the City of Luxembourg, and Luxtram – the developer and operator of the tramway system in Luxembourg – and seeks to address various ways that these mobility challenges can be met in Europe.
In addition to presentations on the topic of mobility – all of which will be translated into French, German and English –, the conference will also be hosting a conveniently located exhibition where attendees can gain an insight into the know-how and expertise in the field of mobility brought to bear by Mobil-Lux’s professional partners.
Who is Mobil-Lux intended for?
As a forum for addressing the issues of urban development and mobility, Mobil-Lux seeks to assemble in Luxembourg:
- key players in the mobility sector
- transport companies, transport associations, and industry associations
- decision-makers and policy-makers from major European cities
- engineers, planners and consultants
- manufacturers, suppliers and service providers
- NGOs and associations supporting public-transport service providers
Why you should attend?
As a forum for intercultural dialogue, Mobil-Lux seeks to bridge the gap between different cultural approaches by:
- staging presentations on different practices in the field of urban mobility
- providing opportunities for sharing expertise and experiences with those who are planning to review their mobility offerings
- supporting constructive intercultural dialogue between all stakeholders
- fostering a better understanding of the transformations that our cities need to achieve.